1. The clubhouse is closed and locked. Access will be limited to Kent White, Diane Owens and the Rear Commodore for necessary cleaning maintenance and repairs.
2. Social gatherings on the outside deck are discouraged and gas to the grills is turned off. If members and their guests do use the deck they do so at their own risk and are asked to wipe down any surfaces that have been affected using the bleach solution and paper towels provided.
3. The dock is open and will remain open. Slip holders are free to bring their boats in and out of their slip and to occupy their boat while it is in the slip. Electricity to the pedestals is on and water will be available shortly (Northern Neck time).
4. Kent will continue to manage club administration from the annex and he will be available as he always is by phone. Members are permitted to go to the annex when Kent is there and at his discretion.
5. The club launch and the mark boat are on the hard next door and will remain there until the club is reopened and normal activities have resumed.
6. The Beavers will no longer meet regularly on Tuesdays but individual beavers may be asked to come back from time to time for specific and needed projects.
7. The pool is and will remain closed with the pool cover on.
8. The ice machine has broken down and will remain off.